Meet our Staff
Each member of the OUCU Financial Services staff is qualified to provide credit union members with professional assistance, quality financial products and dependable service.
VP OUCU Financial Services, CPA
CFS* Financial Advisor
Ph: (740) 597-2859
Email - email@example.com
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), 1998
- BA, Accounting, Ohio University
- Coaches baseball, softball and golf (15 years)
- Worked in financial services industry since 1998
- Securities licensed in Arizona, California, Colorado, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and West Virginia.
- Pitched in the St. Louis Cardinals' baseball organization for three years
- Married, three children
CFS* Financial Advisor, CRPC®
Ph: (740) 597-2847
- BS, Management, Franklin University
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselorsm
- Worked in financial industry since 2007
- USMC 1998-2002
- Securities licensed in Ohio.
CFS* Financial Services Assistant
Ph: (740) 597-2854
- BBA, Financial Services, University of Toledo
- Worked in financial services industry since 2007
- Married; enjoys being outdoors and volunteering for house builds
AVP, Business Accounting & Tax
Ph: (740) 597-2857
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), 2003
- BSBA, Accounting – Shawnee State University, Portsmouth OH
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant in Ohio and Kentucky
- Member Ohio Society of CPAs
- Member AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants)
- Worked in public accounting since 2002
- Owned and managed small CPA Firm
- Three children, enjoy volunteering for various causes.
Payroll & Tax Specialist
Ph: (740) 597-2806
- Associate of Applied Business in Accounting & Financial Services from Hocking College
- Associate of Applied Business in Business Management & Entrepreneurship from Hocking College
- Worked in the payroll and bookkeeping industry since 2008
- Married; enjoys scrapbooking, quilting, and all things crafty. Also enjoys watching dirt track car racing.
*Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. ("CFS"), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. Ohio University Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.