OUCU Tax Services
Not a credit union member? Not a problem! We can still prepare your taxes!
- Convenient, competent and complete tax preparation services
- Federal, state, and local tax form preparation for both individual and commercial entities
- Returns filed electronically for fast and safe submissions
- Small business accounting services available
Exclusive Tax Discount Offers
- $10 off when you schedule your appt. by Feb 28
- $25 off for any local business that is a first-time OUCU tax prep customer
- 10% off tax preparation forSenior Associates' Club members
- Members can redeem ScoreCard Bonus points for tax preparation services.
For more information, contact Registered Tax Return Preparers Robert Payne at 740.597.2857 or firstname.lastname@example.org or, Cory Corrigan, Vice President of Financial Services, CPA, at email@example.com, (740) 597-2859 or 1 (800) 562-8420 (ext. 72859).
Ohio University Credit Union Financial Services is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ohio University Credit Union.
Want to Know the Status of Your Tax Refund?
Follow these simple steps:
- Go to the IRS webpage. (This website will tell you the exact date the refund was sent and provide information regarding potential delays in processing the return).
- Enter the following information:
- Social Security Number
- Filing Status
- Refund Amount
- Click the Submit button