CU Succeed ™ Teen Financial Program
Helping teens succeed in finances & life
No need to enroll, members between the ages of 13 and 17 are automatically signed up.
CU Succeed Teen Financial Network
Features teen online financial network and quarterly newsletters.
Good Grade Rewards
- Stop in for a $5 deposit if you achieve grades no lower than a B on your report card
- Bring your report card to the teller line to receive your reward!
No Fee Savings Account
- " $10 minimum share deposit required
- " No monthly service fee
- " ATM access available with parent's signature
Free Checking Account (For teens 16 & older)
- No monthly service fee
- Unlimited transactions
- ATM or Visa debit card access available with parent's signature
- Auto loans, computer loans, personal loans are available
- A co-signer (parent or guardian) will be required for all loans
- Must be 16 or older
- Applicant must read Loan Success 101 information sheet to help get started on the road to financial success.
For more information on CU Succeed, contact Heidi Sochia at 740-597-2853 or firstname.lastname@example.org