OUCU Mobile Banking
OUCU Mobile for CATS Online makes it easy and convenient for you to manage your finances. To use our free mobile banking service you must already be enrolled in CATS Online home banking .
You must first register for new online banking on a desktop or laptop before you are able to use our new mobile banking.
• View current balance and transaction information
• Transfer funds between your OUCU accounts, or another OUCU members account
• Pay bills – schedule a bill payment, view/delete pending payments, and view payment history
• Use your smart phone to snap a picture to deposit a check. Read more about mobile deposit.
• Search for shared branching locations and surcharge- free ATMs
• View our contact information
• NEW FEATURE! Mobile Quick Balance lets you see your account balance without logging in.
• No detailed personal information sent
• SSL encryption masks your sensitive information
• Session expires after 5 minutes
To help protect your data, password-protect your device. If your phone is lost or stolen, call us at 800-562-8420 to deactivate your account.
Mobile Banking Links
You must register for new online banking BEFORE you can use the new mobile banking.
Go to rapid registration to get started.
Have questions? Check out our Mobile Banking FAQ.
With Mobile Quick Balance, you can check your account balances at instant speed without having to log in with your username and password each time!
To enable Quick Balance, take the following steps:
IF YOU ARE ALREADY USING THE MOBILE APP:
|Step 1: Log in to your account with your username and password.|
|Step 2: Click the “Settings” icon.|
|Step 3: Click “Personal Devices.”|
|Step 4: Click on the name of your mobile device.|
|Step 5: Press the “Enable Quick Balance” button.|
|Step 6: Go back to Settings > Quick Balance Settings to change your preferences.|
IF YOU ARE REGISTERING YOUR DEVICE IN THE APP FOR THE FIRST TIME:
|Step 1: When you arrive at the personal device naming screen, simply click the “Enable Quick Balance” button.|
|Step 2: Once you select register and continue, you will be taken to the Quick Balance Settings screen to choose your preferences.|