OUCU Mobile & Text Banking
OUCU Mobile for CATS Online makes it easy and convenient for you to manage your finances. To use our free mobile banking service you must already be enrolled in CATS Online home banking .
If you’re already a CATS Online user, you’re ready to go!
• View current balance and transaction information
• Transfer funds between your OUCU accounts, or another OUCU members account
• Pay bills – schedule a bill payment, view/delete pending payments, and view payment history
• Search for shared branching locations and surcharge- free ATMs
• View our contact information
• No detailed personal information sent
• SSL encryption masks your sensitive information
• Session expires after 5 minutes
To help protect your data, password-protect your device. If your phone is lost or stolen, call us at -800-562-8420 to deactivate your account.
To use mobile banking, simply go to our website using your smart phone. you will automatically be redirected to mobile
banking. Or use this mobile site link.
Create a shortcut by clicking on “create a shortcut” at the bottom of the page when you first land on the mobile site. The shortcut will put an icon on your phone to make access quick and easy.
Not using a web-enabled phone? OUCU offers account information via text message! Simply register your phone and you’ll receive a text message with a special number. Text the following commands to that number to access your account information:
oucu bal -- balances in your accounts
oucu cmd -- list of valid commands
oucu help -- support information
oucu hist -- last three transactions in your checking and savings accounts
oucu stop -- unregister your device
Standard messaging and data rates apply. Contact your mobile service provider for inquiries concerning charges or fees relating to text and data usage according to your mobile plan