OUCU Mobile Banking
OUCU Mobile for CATS Online makes it easy and convenient for you to manage your finances. To use our free mobile banking service you must already be enrolled in CATS Online home banking .
You must first register for new online banking on a desktop or laptop before you are able to use our new mobile banking.
• View current balance and transaction information
• Transfer funds between your OUCU accounts, or another OUCU members account
• Pay bills – schedule a bill payment, view/delete pending payments, and view payment history
• Search for shared branching locations and surcharge- free ATMs
• View our contact information
• No detailed personal information sent
• SSL encryption masks your sensitive information
• Session expires after 5 minutes
To help protect your data, password-protect your device. If your phone is lost or stolen, call us at -800-562-8420 to deactivate your account.
Mobile Banking Links
You must register for new online banking BEFORE you can use the new mobile banking.
Go to rapid registration to get started.
Mobile check deposit is here! Use your smart phone to snap a picture to deposit a check. Read more about mobile deposit