OUCU Mobile Banking
OUCU mobile banking makes it easy and convenient for you to manage your finances. To use our free mobile banking service you must first enroll in online banking.
You can enroll in online banking from your desktop or from the mobile banking app.
Enroll in online banking on your desktop computer: Click here to enroll
Enroll in online banking from the mobile banking app:
Tap "Login/Register" on the home screen. Tap the link under "New Users"
• View current balance and transaction information
• Transfer funds between your OUCU accounts, or another OUCU members account
• Pay bills – schedule a bill payment, view/delete pending payments, and view payment history
• Use your smart phone to snap a picture to deposit a check. Read more about mobile deposit.
• Search for shared branching locations and surcharge- free ATMs
• View our contact information
• Mobile Quick Balance lets you see your account balance without logging in.
• Touch ID/Fingerprint Login saves you the hassle of entering your username, password, one-time passcode and security questions. You can login with just your fingerprint!
• No detailed personal information sent
• SSL encryption masks your sensitive information
• Session expires after 5 minutes
To help protect your data, password-protect your device. If your phone is lost or stolen, call us at 800-562-8420 to deactivate your account.
Have questions? Check out our Mobile Banking FAQ.
With Mobile Quick Balance, you can check your account balances at instant speed without having to log in with your username and password each time!
Touch ID/Fingerprint allows you to log in to your account on your mobile device with your fingerprint.
To enable Quick Balance and Touch ID/Fingerprint, take the following steps:
IF YOU ARE ALREADY USING THE MOBILE APP:
|Step 1: Log in to your account with your username and password.|
|Step 2: Click the “Settings” icon. Choose "Settings" from the top menu.|
|Step 3: Click “Personal Devices.”|
|Step 4: Click on the name of your mobile device.|
To use Quick Balance, press the “Enable Quick Balance” button.
To use Fingerprint ID, press the "Enable Touch ID/Fingerprint" button.
Go back to Settings > Quick Balance Settings to change your preferences.
Go back to Settings > Personal Device Settings to turn Touch ID/Fingerprint on or off
IF YOU ARE REGISTERING YOUR DEVICE IN THE APP FOR THE FIRST TIME:
Step 1: When you arrive at the personal device naming screen, simply click the “Enable Quick Balance” button for Quick Balance.
Click "Enable Touch ID/Fingerprint" for Fingerprint ID.
|Step 2: For Quick Balance - once you select register and continue, you will be taken to the Quick Balance Settings screen to choose your preferences.|