PLEASE NOTE: PAY UP HAS CURRENTLY BEEN DISABLED FOR MAINTENANCE. WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
Send money to anyone without exchanging personal information with our new person-to-person (P2P) payment service.
- No need to download another app
- Send payments securely using your debit card
- No fees
Who Can Use Pay Up?
- OUCU members with an OUCU debit card and online banking (either using the web or the mobile app)
- You don’t need to be a OUCU member to receive money—all you need is an email address or a way to receive text messages. You can have the money transfer directly to an account or provide your debit card.
- Recipient must have an account at a financial institution in the U.S.
How to Use Pay Up
Watch this video or read the instructions below.
Select ‘Pay Up’ In online or mobile banking from the left-hand bar menu
- Enter recipient’s email or phone number & transfer amount
- Type your debit card information and accept the terms of service
This service is secure and confidential. Neither you nor your recipient will see each other’s information.Go to main navigation