Tax Preparation Services
Our team of professionals prepare taxes for individuals, businesses and nonprofits.
Our staff includes three Certified Public Accountants, each with over 20 years of accounting experience. All are members of the Ohio Society of CPAs.
- Convenient & professional
- Federal, state, and local tax preparation
- Returns filed electronically for fast and secure submissions
- View completed returns in online banking - ‘All Services’ tab then ‘Document Cabinet’
- CU Reward points can be redeemed for tax services
- Small business accounting services available
Returning tax clients
Stop in our Shafer Street office to update your personal and dependent information. You’ll also need to complete the required due diligence questions. These forms are generally mailed to your address on record around the first week in January. We’ll also need you to print and complete a tax organizer form.
New tax clients
Please contact our office to schedule a face to face meeting or telephone interview with one of our tax preparers. You'll need to allow about 15 minutes to complete the necessary forms and provide verification of identity. Also be prepared to provide documentation of eligibility to claim any dependents. Here is a tax organizer form you’ll need to print and complete.
There is a fee for our tax service and payment for this service is expected prior to any tax returns being filed.
Want to Know the Status of Your Tax Refund?