Visa® Platinum & Visa Platinum Rewards
Visa Platinum Rewards & Visa Business Platinum Rewards cardholders:
AUTOMATICALLY earn DOUBLE CU Rewards points in November & December. Use your OUCU credit card this holiday season and earn gifts for you when you buy for them!
Enjoy 3.99% apr on purchase and balance transfers for the first 30 days.
CURewards points over three years old expire on December 31. Log into www.curewards.com
and view the "my info" page "points" tabe to see if you have points expiring. Don't miss out! You can also view your points on the credit card account
site under "rewards". Redeemed points on this site refresh monthly so if you redeemed some in December, it will not show on the credit card account site until your next statement.
Choose from two great Visa cards! Both cards feature:
- NO annual fee, cash advance fee or balance transfer fee!
- Local OUCU member service assistance
- 25-day grace period for repayment of balances for purchases
- Visa Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Emergency card replacement & cash disbursement
- Lost/stolen card reporting
- Visa Zero liability
- Money-saving VISA merchant coupons
- Verified by Visa - Online purchase security site required by participating online merchants
- Manage your credit card online - View transactions, make a payment, set alerts, sign up for estatements and more! If you need previous credit card statements, please contact us, and we can get those for you. Thank you for your patience during this transition. If you have trouble accessing the new site, or get locked out of the new site please call 1-866-820-3918 for assistance.
- EMV chip cards are here learn more
Our Visa Platinum is a versatile card featuring:
Visa Platinum Rewards
It pays to use your Visa Platinum Rewards card which features:
Special after hours pay by phone service
If you find yourself out of town and away from a computer when your credit card bill is due, we offer a special pay- by-phone service at 1-866-820-3918. Have your checkbook ready because you'll be asked to read the MICR line at the bottom of the check which contains the routing number, checking account number, and check number (payment is deducted from your checking account). Calls made before 5:00 PM EST will post to the cardholder's account the same day.
There is a $5 fee for using this service. Remember, there is no fee to make a payment online in CATS Online Internet banking, online, in person, or through the Credit Union call center at (740) 597-2800 or 1-800-562-8420 during business hours.