Access your accounts even easier with OUCU Phone Banking service, an automated, dial-in way to quickly perform account transactions with voice or touchtone commands. A convenient and secure way to manage your money, anytime, nights, weekends, and even holidays from right where you are!
There's no waiting in line with Phone Banking!
Simply dial our main line, dial 740-597-2800 and PRESS-1.
On your first call, you will create an OUCU Phone Banking 6-digit PIN.
Be sure to have your:
- Primary account holder’s member number
- Primary account holder’s date of birth
- Primary account holder’s zip code associated with this account.
When prompted, say or enter:
- Your OUCU Member Number
- When asked for your PIN, say, “I don’t have one” or press *
- Verify your date of birth
- Your zip code
- Set your new 6-digit PIN
- Confirm your new PIN by re-entering the PIN
You will then hear the balance of your accounts followed by the available self-service options or say in your own words what you are looking to do.