Running your own business is no easy feat.
That’s why OUCU offer many services to give you the support you need so you can focus on your business, not banking.
- Mobile app with mobile check deposit
- View account balances and canceled checks
- Download information to QuickBooks and Excel
- Customize security controls for designated employees
- Transfer funds or draw from ReadyLine
- Convenient & professional
- Federal, state, and local tax preparation
- Returns filed electronically for fast and secure submissions
- View completed returns in online banking - ‘All Services’ tab then ‘Document Cabinet’
- CU Reward points can be redeemed for tax services
- Business owner retirement plans
- Financial planning
- Talk to one of our experts
We want to give you the opportunity to reach thousands of potential customers
Our free CU Save Advertising program connects OUCU member businesses with OUCU members.
Feature your business for free!
With our CU Save Local Deals Directory, you can list your business on the OUCU website and our CU Save mobile app. There’s no cost to list your business in the CU Save directory. We just ask that you offer a special discount or promotion to OUCU members; the offer is up to you. You’ll also have the opportunity to be one of three monthly featured specials! Featured businesses will be highlighted on social media, lobby TVs, the OUCU website, and the CU Save app for that month.
Night Drop Service
Get one free locking bag or 10 disposable bags when you start!
Business members can make deposits anytime with OUCU's night depository service at our Athens locations. Place your funds in a secure vault instead of holding them overnight.
Deposits will be posted by 10 a.m. the next business day.
You'll need to sign an agreement for the specific branch you'll be using. Contact email@example.com to get started.
Additional Business Services
- Select Employer Group Partnership
- Merchant card services through Fiserv
- Electronic Wire Transfers