Running your own business is no easy feat.
That’s why OUCU offer many services to give you the support you need so you can focus on your business, not banking.
- Mobile app with mobile check deposit
- View account balances and cancelled checks
- Download information to QuickBooks and Excel
- Customize security controls for designated employees
- Transfer funds or draw from ReadyLine
Payroll & Accounting Services
- Business owner retirement plans
- Financial planning
- Talk to one of our experts
- Select Employer Group Partnership
- CU Save Advertising Program
- Merchant card services through First Data
- Electronic Wire Transfers
Night Drop Service
Get one free locking bag or 10 disposable bags when you start!
Business members can make deposits anytime with OUCU's night depository service. Place your funds in a secure vault instead of holding them overnight.
Deposits will post by 10 a.m. the next business day.
You'll need to sign an agreement for the specific branch you'll be using. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
Business Services Manager
E. State St. Office