Running your own business is no easy feat.
That’s why OUCU offer many services to give you the support you need so you can focus on your business, not banking.
- Mobile app with mobile check deposit
- View account balances and cancelled checks
- Download information to QuickBooks and Excel
- Customize security controls for designated employees
- Transfer funds or draw from ReadyLine
Tax Preparation Services
- Convenient & professional
- Federal, state, and local tax preparation
- Returns filed electronically for fast and secure submissions
- View completed returns in online banking - ‘All Services’ tab then ‘Document Cabinet’
- CU Reward points can be redeemed for tax services
- Business owner retirement plans
- Financial planning
- Talk to one of our experts
Additional Business Services
- Select Employer Group Partnership
- CU Save Advertising Program
- Merchant card services through Fiserv
- Electronic Wire Transfers
Night Drop Service
Get one free locking bag or 10 disposable bags when you start!
Business members can make deposits anytime with OUCU's night depository service. Place your funds in a secure vault instead of holding them overnight.
Deposits will post by 10 a.m. the next business day.
You'll need to sign an agreement for the specific branch you'll be using. Contact email@example.com to get started.
Business Services Manager
E. State St. Office