Keep in touch with your money!
OUCU’s secure online banking service is free with every account.
- View account balances
- Transfer funds between your OUCU accounts or to another member
- Make a payment on your OUCU loan or credit card
- View and print eStatements
- Pay bills to a company or individual
- Schedule automatic transfers
- Sign up for skip a pay
Tools & Services
You may have been enrolled when you opened your account with OUCU. If not, you will need to register by clicking the new user/register link under the sign in box on our website or on the mobile banking app.
Online Banking for Businesses
Helpful tips for accessing your business accounts:
- Use the exact account business account name when registering
- You must be logged into your business account to see your e-statement. You cannot view your business statement when logged into your personal account.
- You'll need access to your phone & email to retrieve one-time passwords to complete the process
- You'll have the ability to set up secondary user limited access & free check images
Mobile Banking Tools
CU Transfers are a safe and convenient way to move money externally.
With account-to-account (A2A) transfers, you can send and receive funds from your accounts at other financial institutions.
Person-to-person (P2P) transfers let you exchange funds with practically anyone—all you need is a mobile number or email address.
These external transfers take 3-5 business days.