If you’re a homeowner, home equity loans & lines of credit can be one of the best ways to borrow.
- Pay for major remodeling projects, like a new roof or finished basement
- Save money by consolidating higher-interest rate loans and credit cards
- Cover expenses for education or emergencies
Home Equity Lines of Credit
A home equity line of credit is a revolving line taken out with your home’s equity (appraised value minus mortgage debt) as collateral.
With a home equity line of credit, you’ll receive a credit limit up to 95% of your home’s equity* to withdraw and use as you need, when you need it, at a low variable rate!
- No annual fee and low closing costs
- Easy access through online banking
- Competitive variable rates
- Interest-only payment options available
Access is easy with online banking or with specially issued equity line checks.
Home Equity Loans
Home equity loans (often called second mortgages) are more similar to a traditional loan because they feature a fixed rate for a fixed period of time.
A home equity loan is often used for a large purchase or debt consolidation.
- Competitive fixed rates
- Terms from 5 to 15 years
- Borrow up to 95% of the home's loan to value**
- Interest rate is determined by the amount of equity and the term
Tools & Services