New & Used Auto Loans
When you need to go places, we’ll help you get there with a low 2.99% APR.
Get behind the wheel of the perfect car with our affordable and convenient auto loans to match your specific needs and budget. Whether you’re interested in purchasing a brand new vehicle or driving away in an experienced used car, we’ll help you find a way to accomplish your goal.
- Auto loans as low as 2.99% APR
- User-friendly loan process
- Affordable GAP insurance
- Personalized service for members
Save up to $900 today with OUCU, the smart choice!
||As low as 2.99% APR
||3.49%* and up
|Dealer Document Fee
||$100 or more
*A local financial institution, Nov. 2017
**According to Esurance, Feb 2017. Subject to credit approval. On a $10,000 loan for 2.99% annual percentage rate, the monthly payment would be $179.64.
If you make a payment 10 days or more after the due date, you may be charged 5% of the payment amount.
Tools & Services
As a not-for-profit financial institution dedicated to helping our members grow financially, we’re able to provide personalized service and comprehensive rates to encourage financial stability and wellbeing.
Our car loan process simplifies the buying journey and enables you to get the best deal to match your budget.
Lower interest rates
Important auto financing & car buying resources
User-friendly loan process
Personalized member services
Additional financial products & services exclusive to members
Our auto loans start at a low 2.99% APR and flexible terms and conditions put you behind the wheel, whether new or used, in order to get you to where you need to be.
Depending on your wants, needs, and overall budget, you may love the smell of a brand new car but your budget may only be big enough for a used car.
Fortunately, there’s a perfect car for every consumer if you’re willing to compare the pros and cons and make an informed, responsible financial decision.
New Car Loans
- Lower APR – Competitive annual percentage rates on new car loans
- Longer terms – 12 – 84-month loan terms on new car loans
- Increased lifespan – Peace of mind your new car has no previous mechanical issues or natural wear and tear
Used Car Loans
- Smaller loan amount – Used vehicles in good condition enables you to reduce monthly payments
- Shorter loan terms – 12 – 72-month terms on used auto loans
Determine your monthly payment or car purchase price.
Auto Loan Calculator
When you apply for pre-approval, you simplify the buying process and empower yourself to get the best deal. Our new and used auto loans offered at great terms and affordable rates allow you to invest in your freedom and accelerate your adventures by finding the perfect car.
Step 1. Apply
- Online or by phone
- Let us know what you can afford
- No need to choose a vehicle yet
Step 2. Get Answer
- Get a quick answer
- Receive pre-approval letter
- Shop for your favorite vehicle
Step 3. Close
- Have a car dealer send us a purchase agreement
- We help you close with a private seller
- Sign on the go from anywhere or in branch
Drive away in the car of your dreams. Apply Now or Contact Us for more information.
You can qualify for membership in many different ways. That includes employment or association with:
- Ohio University: Employees (active or retired), student or alumni
- Hocking College: Employees (active or retired), student or alumni
- Select Employee Group: full list here
- Affiliate organizations: full list here
- Family members: relatives of current AND eligible members (examples include parents, siblings, aunts & uncles, cousins, grandparents, in-laws, etc.)
Please contact us at email@example.com if you’d like assistance determining which is right for you.
Best of all, once a member, always a member: if you leave the employer or organization that made you eligible you can keep your OUCU account open and continue to enjoy the benefits we offer.
You need the wheels to go there, we have the loan to get you there!
Why choose OUCU? Great rates, flexible terms and conditions, fast process, no application fee, and convenient e-sign service.
The adventure begins with an auto loan from Ohio University Credit Union.