Mobile Check Deposit
Deposit a check securely to your checking account using your mobile banking app.
- deposits may be credited the same business day if deposited by 3:30 p.m.
- uses the same security features as mobile banking
- no fee to use the service*
How to Use Mobile Deposit
- You must have an OUCU checking account and be enrolled in online banking.
- Log in to Mobile Banking at https://mobileolb.oucu.org, or use our iPhone or Android app
- Select "Check Deposits"
- You must agree to terms and conditions
- Tap "Deposit a Check" to begin the deposit process
NOTE: Please write on the back of the check in the signature area - MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY.
STARTER CHECKS ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
- Checks should be place as flat as possible in horizontal/landscape orientation on a contrasting non-reflective plain background – preferably black.
- Be sure you have endorsed the back of the check with your signature or ‘for mobile deposit only’
- Hold the camera directly above the check, getting as close as possible while keeping all four corners of the check in view
- Follow the on-screen, step-by-step instructions to take a photo of the front and back of your check
- If you have a device other than an iPhone/iPad or Android device, you will need to take a picture of the front and back of the check before starting the process. For example, if you have a Blackberry, you will need to take a picture of check, log in to mobile banking, then select the photos you have taken to complete the transaction. Your camera will not work during the deposit process.
- Verify and enter the check amount
- Your check will then be processed and deposited
What are some reasons your check deposit may be rejected?
- Improper endorsement
- Missing signature
- Third-party item
- Non-negotiable/unacceptable item
- Written/numeric mismatch
- Check alterations
- US funds required Check holds may apply and a portion of your check may be available for immediate credit.
If you have issues or questions, please contact us at 800-562-8420 or 740-597-2800 or email@example.com.
Some eligibility restrictions apply. Funds availability subject to certain terms and conditions. For complete details, read the Mobile Deposit Agreement.
* You may be charged for web access by your mobile carrier. Check with your carrier for details on specific fees and charges.