Mobile Check Deposit
Tired of waiting in line? Deposit your next paper check using mobile deposit and you could win $100!
One lucky depositor each week will win $100 from June 15 through July 31*.
Make a deposit using the OU Credit Union app and you’re automatically entered.
Try it today! It’s fast, secure, and easy.
You'll need to download the OUCU mobile app and have an OUCU checking account to get started.
Deposit a check securely to your checking account using your mobile banking app.
- Deposits may be credited the same business day if deposited by 3:30 p.m.
- Uses the same security features as mobile banking
- No fee to use the service*
How to Use Mobile Deposit
- You must have an OUCU checking account and be enrolled in online banking.
- Log in to Mobile Banking at https://mobileolb.oucu.org, or use our iPhone or Android app
- Select "Check Deposits"
- You must agree to terms and conditions
- Select the account to receive the deposit, enter details about the check, and follow the prompts to capture an image of the front and back of the check.
NOTE: Please write on the back of the check in the signature area - MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY.
STARTER CHECKS ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
- Checks should be place as flat as possible in horizontal/landscape orientation on a contrasting non-reflective plain background – preferably black.
- Be sure you have endorsed the back of the check with your signature or ‘for mobile deposit only’
- Hold the camera directly above the check, getting as close as possible while keeping all four corners of the check in view
- Follow the on-screen, step-by-step instructions to take a photo of the front and back of your check
- If you have a device other than an iPhone/iPad or Android device, you will need to take a picture of the front and back of the check before starting the process. For example, if you have a Blackberry, you will need to take a picture of check, log in to mobile banking, then select the photos you have taken to complete the transaction. Your camera will not work during the deposit process.
- Verify and enter the check amount
- Your check will then be processed and deposited
What are some reasons your check deposit may be rejected?
- Improper endorsement
- Missing signature
- Third-party item
- Non-negotiable/unacceptable item
- Written/numeric mismatch
- Check alterations
- US funds required Check holds may apply and a portion of your check may be available for immediate credit.
If you have issues or questions, please contact us at 800-562-8420 or 740-597-2800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some eligibility restrictions apply. Funds availability subject to certain terms and conditions. For complete details, read the Mobile Deposit Agreement.
* You may be charged for web access by your mobile carrier. Check with your carrier for details on specific fees and charges.