Welcome Home Grant
The Welcome Home Grant Program will open at 8 a.m. on March 1, 2021.
Get a $5,000 grant for down payment and or closing costs!
OUCU is participating in the Federal Home Loan Bank’s Welcome Home Program, which offers grants to fund down payments and closing costs for the purchase of a home.
- Up to $5,000 grant for homebuyers
- Up to $7,500 available for honorably discharged veterans, active duty military, reservists & surviving spouses of service personnel.
- Funds available on first-come, first-served basis.
- Does not need to be a first-time homebuyer, but property must be primary residence
- Homebuyer's must contribute at least $500 of their own funds towards downpayment and closing costs. (60% /$300 of these required funds can be a gift).
- Must have a fully executed purchase contract.
- Property can be a single family, townhome, condominium, duplex, multi-unit (up to four family units) or a qualified
manufactured home. (Manufactured homes may be eligible if they are taxed as real estate and affixed to a permanent
- Additional eligibility requirements apply
Funds are limited, so contact us now if you’re interested in learning more about these grants or mortgage loans.