Grow with Us!
For more than 65 years, we’ve helped people save money and find financial wellness. Now, we can help more of our neighbors in Southeast Ohio find the financial tools they need to manage their money and make their dreams come true.
We've received approval from the State of Ohio to expand our membership charter. The approval means OUCU can now serve those who live, work, worship or attend school in the following counties: Athens, Fairfield, Hocking, Meigs, Morgan, Perry, Vinton, and Washington County.
Read more in our charter expansion news release.
Find out how our commitment to our members (all 26,000 of them) and our community can help make banking better. It all starts when you join by opening an account – and joining has never been easier.
Anyone who meets at least one of the following criteria can join Ohio University Credit Union:
1. NEW! LIVE, WORK, WORSHIP OR ATTEND SCHOOL IN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTIES:
- Athens County
- Fairfield County
- Hocking County
- Meigs County
- Morgan County
- Perry County
- Vinton County
- Washington County
2. BE AN OHIO UNIVERSITY OR HOCKING COLLEGE EMPLOYEE (active and retired), STUDENT OR ALUMNI
3. WORK FOR A PARTNER COMPANY
4. BELONG TO ONE OF THE FOLLOWING ASSOCIATIONS
- Ohio University Friends of the Libraries
- Athens Friends of the Library
- Athens County Area Beekeepers Association
- Athens Amvets Post 76
- Albany Amvets Post 93
- Athens Country Club
- Athens Elks
- Athens Masonic Bodies
- Career Connections Alumni Association
5. HAVE A FAMILY MEMBER ELIGIBLE FOR MEMBERSHIP
Family members of current AND eligible members can join. (Examples include parents, siblings, aunts & uncles, cousins, grandparents, in-laws, etc.)
Once a Member, Always a Member
Best of all, membership lasts a lifetime. Whether you find yourself changing jobs or changing addresses, you can always keep your OUCU membership.