Balance Transfer Special
0% for 12 months!
Transfer your non-OUCU card balances here and get:
- No balance transfer fee
- Convenient and local service
- Consolidate to one monthly payment
It's a great time to consolidate all your higher rate balances for one lower monthly payment. Get on the path to better finances and start the new year with a credit reboot!
HURRY, OFFER ENDS MARCH 31, 2020
For faster service, log into online banking and select 'Credit Card' then 'Balance Consolidation' under 'Services or use the form.
Do I have to pay the transferred balance off in full in 12 months?
No, this is a common misconception! After 12 months, any remaining balance that you transferred will fall under your regular credit card rate.
Don't have an OUCU credit card? 5 reasons you have an OUCU credit card:
- NO annual fees
- NO balance transfer or cash advance fees
- Local member service
- Access through online banking
- Security with EMV chips + more
What if I'm not an OU Credit Union Member?
You can join!
You can qualify for membership in many different ways. That includes employment or association with:
- Ohio University: Employees (active or retired), student or alumni
- Hocking College: Employees (active or retired), student or alumni
- Select Employee Group: full list here
- Affiliate organizations: full list here
- Family members: relatives of current AND eligible members (examples include parents, siblings, aunts & uncles, cousins, grandparents, in-laws, etc.)
Please contact us if you’d like assistance determining which is right for you.
Best of all, once a member, always a member: if you leave the employer or organization that made you eligible you can keep your OUCU account open and continue to enjoy the benefits we offer.
After 12 months, any remaining balance will fall under your regular rate. Current rates are below.
Go to main navigation